Bauhaus Summer School 2017 & 2018
Design Thinking Deep Dive
I designed, organised and executed courses for the Bauhaus Summer School. A Design Thinking Deep Dive for 2 weeks of in-depth training and experimentation for 20+ international students from different backgrounds in 2017 and 2018.
My focus was to create a safe space for students to experiment with their creativity and skills. This was achieved by framing the Design Thinking work with experimental activities triggering cognitive processes by various senses and modes of head- and bodywork. Always questioning how we usually approach problem solving and how we work in teams. A strong focus lies on unlearning behaviors that limit us in collaborating and expressing ourselves.
- Design of programme
- Selection of participants
- Mentoring & briefing of coaches
- Design of Experiments
- Design and production of materials
- Daily briefings and reflection
- Documentation and post-reflection of course
- Design and creation of space for group and teams